The greatest productivity is achieved by tabs – that is why all browsers provide this feature and that is why Redlike provides this feature. There are numerous advantages to tabs as it lets you:
- work on multiple colour shades simultaneously,
- compare any number of them easily and pick the most suitable one,
- create a queue of dispensings,
- start working on a new (priority) order without losing track of the previous work progress,
- quickly switch between various functions (such as overview of canisters, dispensing history, spectro…),
- and many more.
These benefits are not static, however, but can be adjusted according to your needs. Our tabs feature drag&drop which means that you can order them any way you want regardless of when you open them.
We Understand How You Work
To increase effectiveness when working with tabs, use the easily accessible action menu on the right side of the tab bar – clear it all or switch tabs. Do not forget to visit the settings section devoted to tabs as well in order to customise your workflow. Set the tabs to be closed automatically or to be overwritten with the latest search.
Do you enjoy life the old-school way and prefer a minimalistic approach with no tabs? We got you covered – turn them off completely and use the navigation panel to guide your steps across the intuitive Redlike 2 interface.
There Is Always More To It!
Intrigued? Want to know more? Just contact our Customer Care department and ask right away!